“I can’t appreciate you guys enough, you were just too awesome. This victory is victory for us all” Ekiruo Terry Tejiri expresses gratitude to all for election victory

Still engulfed in the euphoria of yesterday’s landslide victory at the LAWSAN polls, the newest comrade on campus Comr. Ekiruo Terry Tejiri ...

Still engulfed in the euphoria of yesterday’s landslide victory at the LAWSAN polls, the newest comrade on campus Comr. Ekiruo Terry Tejiri has this say to all who fought and stood by him before, during and after the elections.
“I am really short of words and don’t know where to start from but I will start by been eternally grateful to God for this great success and this giant opportunity to serve, and from the very depth of my heart I am grateful to you all, to everybody who supported and stood by me throughout the election period. I can’t thank you guys enough, you were just awesome, the support was out of this world and you all should know that this victory isn’t mine but for us all. We all worked for it and God helping me I promise to uphold the trust you’ve bestowed on me. To my very good friend Precious aka Mac-4, you without doubt put up a good fight and I must commend your efforts, as a friend which you’ve always been, this is our victory and together with all who supported us, let’s put our hands together and take our dearest LAWSAN to that enviable heights we have all dreamt of and envisaged. Thank you and God bless you all”.
From us here at campus echoes we congratulate you Ekiruo Terry Tejiri, wishing you success and ground-breaking achievements in your tenure.


Related

recent gist 3147368651101280185

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

Recent

Text Widget

Connect Us

item