A message from the most talented student on campus

Sammy, winner of the Delsu’s Got Talent show, wishes to broadcast the following message: “I want to say a very big thank you to all thos...

Sammy, winner of the Delsu’s Got Talent show, wishes to broadcast the following message:
“I want to say a very big thank you to all those who supported me; you all were my backbone throughout the competition. I wouldn’t have been able to make it without you. Your screaming gave me more enthusiasm; I love you all and still remain your loyal friend.
“To all my fellow contestants I want to let you know that we are all winners. The bible said that whatsoever your hands find doing, do it well. You all have done well, keep up the good work and never stop believing. You guys are the best”
“And to all Cfite, Jah bless you all. One Love… Sammy Song.”

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

Recent

Text Widget

Connect Us

item