E BE LIKE SAY NA SANITIZER GET AM OOH.

The semester is barely over a week old and it seems the major action and talking point of the semester is gradually unfolding. Just been cu...

The semester is barely over a week old and it seems the major action and talking point of the semester is gradually unfolding. Just been curious though, can you remember the number of those “you know my matter” slogan guys you shook hands with today? They probably should be quite some I guess. Although the Ebola scare that rocked society a few months ago seem to have gradually gone down the carpet you need not take chances.

So with the hands-shaking trend expected to continue on the rise please ensure you are always with your hands sanitizer/soap just for health reasons and just in case those beautiful colleagues of yours come around with their “No forget me”, “I/You be my guy ooh” greeting don’t forget to use your sanitizer, safety first.lolz

Related

recent gist 1726780598985817260

Post a Comment

  1. Actually, I think the politicians themselves should more concerned abt this problem. At least they ar d ones who shake hands with virtually everyone on campus. Ebola might not have gone too far ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for me, I will say dt is part of their job hazard... Either u get Ebola or win the election

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

Recent

Text Widget

Connect Us

item