A laughable political propaganda: Mike Osajiele is proud.

As I observed from afar I admired the political balance that has been established by the candidates of the SUG Presidency. I have deeply won...

As I observed from afar I admired the political balance that has been established by the candidates of the SUG Presidency. I have deeply wondered how these two strikingly competitive individuals have successfully managed to compete so amicably and with full-scale comradeship. But, then, as I took a closer look in the political terrain of this campus, I noticed that the political balance conceived from afar was a sort of mirage. There is an imbalance somewhere; there is a misconception, a misunderstanding that must be addressed effectively.
To change the direction of the political mechanism, some campaigners have resorted, shamefully, to political propagandas, to cheap lies aimed at convincing the general student populace for their favour.
In the full sense of comradeship, every political figure should focus their energy on promoting themselves, using their own words to communicate their own character, competence and credentials as have rightly portrayed by the comrade, Mike Osajiele. This widely beloved young man have resorted to use his most admired eloquence and youthfulness to communicate his competence to the students, and so far, the students have not only enjoyed his oratory but are also convinced that indeed there is a true leader in this young comrade.
Some strange figures, nevertheless, have not only seen this effectiveness but have denied the truth and in so doing have condescended so low to generate lies to darken the sky white image of Comrade Mike Osajiele.
How else can an observer explain the lie that Mike Osajiele is proud? Indeed, it is laughable and I found myself laughing jackassly to this comedy that is, of course, meant to amuse children. Mike Osajiele is proud? Or could it be that the figures creating these lies have a problem with distinguishing between pride and self-worth or self-carriage, or could it be that they lack the idea of charisma? Once again I laugh at such humour.
I believe that many are shocked as I am but for the benefit of doubt I will say that for those who have at one time or another interacted closely with Mike; we have seen a young man with an ear for all and a young man with genuine leadership characteristics.
However, I will not argue that we all are without a weakness or two. We all certainly have a flaw or two but for Mike Osajiele it is not pride at all.
Comrade Mike Osajiele

Related

recent gist 4934147343044058351

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

Recent

Text Widget

Connect Us

item