An interview session with Ekiruo Terry Tejiri.

How is your life outside politics? “My life outside politics is a very stable one and also very interesting, but I love to remind myself ...

How is your life outside politics?
“My life outside politics is a very stable one and also very interesting, but I love to remind myself every single day that no man ever lived unless he has impacted on others. As it is said that a man’s legacy is what speaks of him after his demise.”
An article was published some days back, and it was about you being a tolerant man. How true is that?
“Tolerance is a feature a good leader should possess because it is a good and vital quality as one cannot avoid interactions with the public or individual members of the society. For me, I just love being in the company of people with different views and beliefs because no matter how distinct your interests are you find yourself learning something new.”
How do you perceive the Law profession? Is it just for the certificate? Or you love it?
“Law has always being a profession I have loved. I have a passion for advocacy, i.e. why on campus I love the Moot and Mock competition and I am happy to have won several Moot and Mock competitions. Most recently is the CLASFON Annual Meeting Competition of 2014 and also the LAWSAN Mooting Competition.”
How do you intend to show your deep love for the Law profession here in campus?
“One of my aim or desire is to establish an advocacy academy on campus where all students can have an audience in court, and also learn the procedures and appearance initials and other paramount areas.”
How does your love for Law reflect itself in your interest in becoming the LAWSAN Secretary General?

“Some of the duties of the Secretary General are to write and prepare memos, keep record and organize meetings. Also, the Secretary General draft official letters that aims to persuade the school authorities in the interest of the students. This is one aspect I love about being a Secretary General to LAWSAN because I have to represent and convey the message of the students through letters to the authorities.”

Related

recent gist 7166812513455544267

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

Recent

Text Widget

Connect Us

item