What was the result at the primary elections held between Mike (former SUG Sec Gen) and Tennyson both from the department of Petroleum and Gas Engineering?

This is a question that must have lingered in the minds of our dear students, and believe me, it’s a puzzle in my mind too. Issues like ...

This is a question that must have lingered in the minds of our dear students, and believe me, it’s a puzzle in my mind too.
Issues like this and many more had forced me to revisit my desk of equity, pick up my pen of truth and debate my points clearly. But then I must write with dexterity and “caution” lolz… So my dearest readers quote me when I use words like “rumour”, “unconfirmed” and “unclear” to decorate my sentences.
If I am not mistaken, about three days ago, there was a primary election that held to decide which aspirant (between comrade Mike and comrade Tennyson of the department of Petroleum and Gas Engineering) would vie for the most exalted position in the Students’ government circle; you know what I mean na “the SUG president.”
Unfortunately, we could not observe firsthand the primary election but as you would expect from Campus Echoes, we got our humble and pricking ears down and open for information as hot a gist as this. So the rumour we got was a coin, meaning it was two-sided. Let me take time to explain vividly these sides:
First, we got that the election was rigged against comrade Tennyson. And that the number of votes collected exceeded the number of people present at the voting ground. Efforts to meet with comrade Tennyson as regards this account have not been possible at the moment of filing this report.
The second side was that comrade Tennyson actually won comrade Mike in the primary election but the latter chose to over-rule the decision reached legally and went ahead, as observed yesterday in campus, with unreserved vigour to campaign by unleashing his, I must say, quality and unequalled design of a banner and sharing of hand bills.
I am assuring you that contacts will be made to the presidential candidates to the effect of clearing the clouds in the minds of their most patriotic students.

Related

recent gist 2621298561847614300

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

Recent

Text Widget

Connect Us

item